- Any product that you are not completely satisfied with may be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- A return authorization is required.
- You will receive a credit invoice for the merchandise amount less return freight and a 15% re-stocking fee.
- We do not offer cash refunds.
- Merchandise must be in re-salable condition.
Any product received that is found to be broken or defective must be reported immediately. All defective merchandise must have a pre-approved authorization before being returned. A call tag will be issued for pick-up. If merchandise cannot be replaced or repaired, we will issue a company credit equal to that of current market value. Any merchandise that shows obvious signs of wear or abuse will not be accepted for credit.
Information About Your Order:
All merchandise shipped was given to the freight carrier from Tags America in excellent condition. Therefore, the freight carrier in question is responsible for delivering your order in a timely manner and for the condition of the contents as well. However, there may be instances where your order is missing boxes, or merchandise has been damaged. Tags America will assist in correcting and/or filing freight claims for the loss or damage to your order. In order to assist you in this matter we request your cooperation with the following:
Steps To Follow When Accepting An Order Shipment:
- Inspect Each Shipping Label On Each Box on Your Delivery Order – Confirm that the address on the label is actually the order “ship to” address. If not, sign the freight bill short for the amount of boxes in question.
- Immediately Inspect Your Delivery Order – Inspect the entire merchandise shipment and confirm that the box count and condition of your order is correct and in excellent condition with what is listed on the freight bill. If not, sign the freight bill noting the damaged shipment.
- Damaged and or Short Box Count on Your Delivery Order – If there are damaged and or missing cartons in your delivery shipment, do not accept them until the delivery driver makes a notation on both the consignee (your copy) and the carrier copy of the freight bill indicating the shortage and or damage. It is important for you to maintain your document copy.
- After Accepting Your Delivery Order – Immediately unpack and thoroughly inspect your delivered order. If any concealed damaged is discovered, notify the delivering freight carrier at once in writing and by phone. This procedure is absolutely necessary! You have only five (5) days after receipt of merchandise to make your claim. If the driver or agent will not make an on-sight inspection, then you should file an affidavit that you notified them on a certain date and that the delivery company failed to respond to your claim. Your affidavit along with your freight bill, bill of lading, and invoice copy will then support your claim.
Please note: The delivery company and or Tags America will not be held liable for damaged and or short box counts if you fail to sign the delivery freight bill indicating the shipment problems. Save all original delivery cartons as well as packing materials for inspection.
Contact Us Immediately About Your Damaged or Short Box Count
After you have done all of the above steps immediately contact the Tags America customer service department so that we can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your recent delivery.